Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Sunday, April 8, 2018

The Man Who Is Glitterbombing New York City Politics

We've met only a few hours before and already New York City's second-most powerful politician has told me about the moment he found out he was HIV positive, his former cocaine habit, the night he decided to get sober, has complained about online gay dating in New York, gotten choked up at least three times, told me he barely gets laid, talked about his mother's love life, told me how he wants a husband and kids, smoked a cigarette, invited me over to his tiny studio apartment so I can see precisely how small it is - a touch over 300 square feet - and presented me with a proposed theme for a potential 2021 mayoral run.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/04/the-man-who-is-glitterbombing-new-york-city-politics.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nymag%2Fintelligencer+%28Daily+Intelligencer+-+New+York+Magazine%29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Flatiron District Roundup Posts